The Harding Area Partnership (HAP) exists to champion our area of Nashville and foster a sense of community among local businesses and organizations. Partnership is free.
Our goals are to:
- support and encourage local businesses and organizations
- strengthen and assist local schools
- foster a positive image of our area in the rest of Nashville
- drive new opportunity and investment in the Harding Place area
- work closely with local government leaders for the betterment of our community
All of us, working together, can make these things happen. HAP is your opportunity to make a difference and create our future with your commitment and effort.
We meet quarterly. Be sure to sign up for our email list for upcoming meeting reminders.
2019 Meeting Dates